Sophos sell through an indirect sales team (their partners) and needed to find a way to engage and motivate these sales people. We were tasked with devising a programme to engage and generate direct sales opportunity from any activity.
Brief to Junction
Following the success of a small partner tour in 2014 Sophos were looking to run an expanded series of events in 2015 and subsequent years in order to build and develop relationships with active partners, raise awareness of Sophos and educate and enable partner sales and technical staff.
To create and organise a series of memorable and impactful roadshow events for Sophos’ partners and end-users. We created a 15 event tour that was impactful, quirky and unforgettable, as well as providing useful and memorable insights into future strategies, technological updates and regional activities.
Channel relationships were skilfully nurtured using a balanced mix of fun and work, and both parties’ objectives of increased revenue were met.
This campaign won at the 2016 B2B Marketing Awards and delivered $1.2m of pipeline for their sales team directly.
- 15 Partner Sites visited in 3 weeks
- 500+ sales people trained
- Increased sales pipeline – The goal from the outset was to generate £500k pipeline, and the result was £1m +
- Outstanding feedback scores from post event survey
- 121 Ski slope slaloms completed & 223 climbers braved the wall